The Gospel"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
God loves you and wants you to experience eternal peace and life that is through Jesus Christ.
The Gospel is the good news of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died for all of our sins, rose again and conquered death once and for all.
The Gospel Explained
- God created us His own image for His glory so we would reflect His character and beauty.
“Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.” (Isaiah 43:7)
- In everything that we do, we should live for God’s glory.
“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- However, we have ALL sinned and fallen short of God’s glory.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”. (Romans 3:23)
- As a result, we all deserve eternal punishment.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord”. (Romans 6:23)
- Yet, God made a way through His only Son Jesus Christ, by sending Jesus to redeem us through His death and resurrection.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- Therefore, eternal life is a free gift from God to all those who trust in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
“That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved”. (Romans 10:9)
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast”. (Ephesians 2:8-9).